You can add a user to an existing organization in the Redox dashboard by following the instructions below.
- Log in to the dashboard.
- On the navigation menu, your username displays at the bottom. Click your username for the user menu to appear.
- From the user menu, select the Manage Users option.
- A list of existing users and their permissions appears on the page. On the top right, click the Add New User button.
- A modal appears with a blank field. Enter the email address of the user to add to the organization. Click the Invite button to send the email invitation. The invited user appears in the pending section.
- The invited user(s) receive an email from Redox with an invitation link. The invited user clicks the Accept button.
- The dashboard login page opens. A new user must create a Redox account, while an existing user must log in. After logging in, a welcome page appears with the name of the organization. Click the Accept Invitation button to join the organization.
- All users that accept the invitation appear on the Manage Users page.