If you haven't already, check out our high-level overview of how filters work.
When you're ready to define a filter, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the Redox dashboard.
- From the navigation menu, click the Connections page.
- All of your connections display on the page. Select the connection that you want to define a filter for.
- The Data Flow page opens by default for the connection you selected. On this page, find the data model that you want to filter (remember it has to be a data model that you RECEIVE), then click the Settings link.
- The Settings page opens. Click the Setup button to define a new filter.
- From the Filter mode drop-down, select either Send if or Block all. Then select a field that you want to filter and select is in or is not in, then enter the relevant comma-separated values.Filters for synchronous request typesFilter one request typeFilters for null values
- To add a rule for another field, click the plus (+) icon and repeat step 5. To delete a rule, click the minus (-) icon.
- Once you've finished defining all the necessary rules, click the Save Filter button. Alternatively, you can click the Cancel button to discard the filter.