You can delete duplicate or unnecessary non-API configurations from the Redox dashboard. Configurations are sources or destinations that use an alternative communication method. Learn more about alternative integration methods.
- Log in to the dashboard.
- From the navigation menu, click the Developer page.
- By default, the API Keys tab displays. Click the Other tab.
- All the non-API configurations display on the page. On the configuration you want to delete, click the Edit button.
- The Settings page opens. Scroll down to the Delete Configuration section and click the Delete button.
- A modal appears asking you to confirm that you want to delete the configuration. Click the Delete button to confirm—or the Cancel button if you changed your mind.