You can delete duplicate or unnecessary connectivity settings in the Redox dashboard. Specifically, this includes sources or destinations that use a non-API communication method. Learn about alternative integration methods.
Only for engineer or implementer roles
- Log in to the dashboard.
- From the navigation menu, click the Developer page.
- By default, the API Keys tab displays. Click the Other tab.
- All the non-API connectivity settings display on the page. Click the Edit button next to the one you want to delete.
- The Settings page opens. Scroll down to the Delete Configuration section and click the Delete button.
- A modal appears asking you to confirm that you want to delete the configuration. Click the Delete button to confirm—or the Cancel button if you changed your mind.