These instructions are for existing customers that are already onboarded to Redox and integrating with at least one connection.
If you're interested in expanding and need to find a new connection, explore connections already integrating with Redox for potential new partners.
If you've already found a connection, follow the instructions below to request a new connection from the Redox dashboard. Then, you'll be on your way to kick off a new implementation project.
- Log in to the Redox dashboard.
- From the navigation menu, click the Connections page.
- All of your connections display on the page. If you want to request an entirely new connection, click the plus (+) button from this page. If you want to request a new integration with an existing connection, select the existing connection first, then click the plus (+) button from the Data Flow page.
- The Connection Request Form opens. Fill out the required fields in the form.Default answers
- When you finish filling out the form, submit the connection request form.
Submitting a new connection request form triggers a Project Request ticket in our Help Desk and an email to notify the healthcare organization that you requested to connect with. As the logged in user that initiated the request, you're copied on the email to the healthcare organization.