When you create your Redox account, the first thing you're asked to do is create a new organization record to associate with your account.
Join an existing organization
- Log in to the dashboard.
- On the navigation menu, your username displays at the bottom. Click your username for the user menu to appear.
- On the user menu, select the Manage Organizations option.
- The Organizations page opens. To create a new organization, click the Create New Organization button.
- The Add New Organization modal appears. Enter an organization name, then click the Save button.
- The organization Overview page appears.
- On the bottom left-hand corner, click your username to open the user menu again. Click the Organization Profile option to edit the organization name, add contact information, or delete the organization.