You can delete duplicate or unnecessary organizations from the Redox dashboard.
Only for organization owner roles
- Log in to the dashboard.
- On the navigation menu, your username displays at the bottom. Click your username for the user menu to appear.
- From the user menu, select the Organization Profile option.
- The Organization Profile page opens. Verify that this is the correct organization to delete. If not, click your username for the user menu to appear, then select the Manage Organizations option. On the organizations page, you can select the organization you want to delete and repeat step 3.
- On the Organization Profile page, click the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click the Delete button.Disabled delete option
- A modal appears asking you to confirm that this is the organization you want to delete. You must type the organization's name in the field to confirm, then click the Delete button.