Now that your development is done, let's confirm you're ready to onboard successfully. Complete this checklist to make sure you're ready to proceed.
- You have a strategy for handling any identifiers (e.g., patient, visit, order) and mappings.
- You have a strategy for managing API key and endpoint identifiers for your connection's systems.
- You can construct and send any scoped data models or FHIR® resources you plan to send to your connection's system.
- If applicable, you can send files successfully. Learn about sending files.
After successfully completing this checklist, you can submit a technical validation ticket via our Help Desk. We run a few validation tests against your endpoints to make sure everything looks ship-shape:
- Endpoint testing. We test your endpoint to see if your system performs validation after successfully receiving and responding to inbound messages. To do this, we send messages without all the required fields populated or variation in expected formats to ensure your system still sends a success response before performing data validation. Make sure to review our data exchange section with common variations and expectations for integrating via Redox.
- Message payload testing. We make sure that your outgoing messages are appropriately populated and contain test data from your system rather than Redox test data.
After we complete technical validation, you can focus on creating your staging and production API keys and endpoints. Learn how to: