- Log in to the Redox dashboard.
- From the navigation menu, click the Logs page.
- On the Logs page, you can search for specific logs in the dashboard by:
- patient ID or name
- provider ID
- visit number or ID
- record (meaning any other ID value specific to a data model)
- metadata identifiersHistorical searches
- In the search field, type your search criteria. If you click the question mark icon by the search field, a modal with the definitions and search criteria appears.
Log searches are case-insensitive but use exact terms. In other words, we don’t support fuzzy matching, and we don’t correct typos in a search string. If you type “Jane Gibons” but meant to search for “Jane Gibbons”, we don’t make the assumption, so we strictly search for and return results for “Jane Gibons.”
Search for logs via the Redox Platform API
Missing our old terminology?